If the pandemic has taught us anything it’s to always look for the silver linings. Having to postpone the summer Taste of Burlington program was a tough but necessary decision to ensure everyone’s safety.
Now that we’re back on with safe dining and takeout experiences we get to have a Fall Taste of Burlington program, which means a Taste of Burlington Thanksgiving.
We asked all 35 of our participating restaurants who’s open and who’s offering special meals on top of their Taste of Burlington prix fixe menus. Enjoy and Happy Thanksgiving!
Who’s Open Thanksgiving Sunday and Monday
If you’re looking to enjoy a dine in or take out #TOB2020 meal a few restaurants are open to help you.
- Anchor Bar (open both days)
- Pluckers Wing and Crab Shack (open both days)
- The Dickens Pub (open both days)
- Brant Pump and Patio (open both days)
- Paradiso (open both days)
- Industria Pizzeria and Bar (open both days)
- Scaddabush Italian Kitchen and Bar (open both days)
- Loondocks (open Sunday/closed Monday)
Who’s Offering Thanksgiving Dinner
If you want to forgo all the work of making a Thanksgiving feast, let one of our amazing local restaurants prepare one for you! Contact them in advance to reserve.
- Alloro at Holiday Inn (905 639 4443 ext. 4652)
- Barra Fion
- Pepperwood Bistro
- Familia Fine Foods
- Pluckers Wing and Crab Shack
- The Dickens Pub
- NUVO Taste
- Pier 53
Don’t forget to tag us #TOB2020 in your meal photos. Gobble Gobble!