This Mother’s Day we aren’t able to take Mom out to a restaurant for brunch or dinner with the #StayHome rules. However, we know (speaking from experience) that Mom enjoys this day off cooking and therefore, you can still honour Mom on her special day thanks to many Burlington restaurants who are offering special Mother’s Day meals.
We encourage you to check out our list of restaurants currently offering service and reaching out to them directly if there is one you are interested in for Mother’s Day.
- Paradiso Restaurant: Mother’s Day brunch menu available Sun 11 am-2 pm; for 2 $50 (1 salad, 2 entrees, 1 dessert); for 4 $100 (2 salads, 4 entrees, 2 desserts) Pre-order by Friday at 7 pm.
- Spencer’s at the Waterfront: order a Pearle Brunch Box for curbside pick up on Sat May 9 or Sun May 10. Waffles, quiche, prime rib, Mimosas and more! $55 (adults) $30 (Child) Mimosa kit $30
- Loondocks: Mother’s Day Brunch Package that includes homemade scones and fruit preserve, cheese, charcuterie, fruit and mimosas (pick up or delivery)$75 (2 people) or $135 (4 people)
- The Platter Company: Brunch package for curbside pick up or delivery with quiche, salad, scones and preserves, macaroons and bouquet of tulips $60 (serves 4)
- Rust Bistrobar: Family brunch with eggs benedict, blueberry and cotton candy pancakes, eggs, sausage and bacon, potatoes and salad, mimosas and tulips. Curbside pick up- $165
- Familia Fine Foods: Gourmet dinner for 4 with option to add more people; starter, salad, main course and dessert; Sunday delivery; $110
- Mythos Cuisine Wine Bar: one day special of Cyprus Mezel; pitas, tzatziki, hummus, eggplant saganaki, halloumi cheese, sausage, souvlake, lemon potatoes, rice pilaf, daily feature and lots more! $32/pp
- The Atrium: Contactless pick up or local delivery. 3 menus to choose from; $25.99-$45.99/person
- Saving Thyme: order individual menu items or a high tea package for $32/person or a Family Brunch bundle for $26/person (serves 4-8 ppl)
- West Plains Bistro: Limited number of Mother’s day specials for pick up on Saturday May 9th (evening); 8″ leek & Parmesan quiche, basket of 7 pink peonies and Mom cookie; $60
- Nuvo Taste: Mother’s Day Feast for 4; fully cooked and prepared- you just need to heat it up (reheating instructions provided). Mocktails, salad, choice of 2 entrees, vegetables, dessert; available for pick up Sat 3-5 pm or Sun 8am-12 pm. $149
- Industria Burlington: 3 -course family meals (based on 4-5 people). 3 different meal packages available; $115, $125 and $140
- Di Mario’s Trattoria: Pick up between 12-5; family style menu with choices of multiple dishes served in platters. Place your orders by Saturday between 12-3.
- Pier 53: Breakfast menu available 8 am- 12 pm; lunch and dinner menu available 12 pm – closing. Call (905)681-0053. Take out or delivery.
- The Keg Steakhouse: Order their new celebration kit for take-out and enjoy a Keg dinner at home. Dinner for 2 $75; Dinner for 4 $150
- The Martini House: Open for curbside pick up Mother’s Day weekend; pick up 4-8 pm Sat and Sun and call to pre-order Mon-Fri 12-4
- Pepperwood Restaurant, Brewery & Catering: Order a Mother’s Day meal that serves 4-6; just reheat and serve; pick up on Sunday from 11 am-2 pm; $89.95
We suggest you reserve in advance as the restaurants do get busy and sell out, so avoid disappointment. Some of the restaurants do have ordering deadlines so make sure you take note of those.
Wishing all the Moms a Happy and Safe Mother’s Day and Bon Appetit!