Patio season is still on in Burlington! Restaurants have had to make many changes to accommodate safe dining amidst the pandemic and heated patios are a big positive for us allowing us to dine outside long past the summer and in some cases, all year long!
Proof of vaccine may be necessary depending on whether the patio is enclosed or not. If you are not vaccinated, we suggest calling ahead of time to confirm to avoid disappointment. More information on proof of vaccine can be found here.
Let us know if any restaurants are missing! (email email@example.com). All the restaurants below are heated, but notes beside indicate if they are covered or any other details.
- Studebaker – not covered, but enclosed
- The Martini House – covered with sides open
- Jake’s Grill and Oyster House– covered section is heated
- Jacksons Landing – partially covered & partially heated
- The Dickens – heated patio & covered
- Spencer’s at the Waterfront – partially covered
- Earl’s Kitchen + Bar– heated but no cover
- The Black Swan – covered
- Boston Pizza Burlington South
- Beertown Public House – heated but no cover
- Rust BistroBar – heaters
- Industria Pizzeria & Bar – covered
- Joe Dogs Gasbar & Grill – 3 heated patios, one under tent
- Sunset Grill, 2500 Appleby Line – covered
- Anchor Bar– not covered
- Piper Arms Pub – covered
- Paradiso – heaters but not covered
Make sure to call to make a reservation and dress in layers so you can really enjoy the outdoor dining experience! And don’t forget to BYOB- Bring your own Blanket!