Patio season is on in Burlington! Restaurants have had to make many changes to accommodate safe dining amidst the pandemic and heated patios are a big positive for us allowing us to dine outside most of the year long.
Our local restaurants have been through a lot this past year and it’s an important time for all of us to support local as often as we can. Whether it’s dining in, enjoying a patio, ordering take out or buying gift cards for later use or gifts, every little bit helps.
Let us know if any restaurants are missing! (email firstname.lastname@example.org). All the restaurants below are heated, but notes beside indicate if they are covered or any other details.
- Studebaker – not covered, but enclosed
- The Martini House – covered with sides open
- Jake’s Grill and Oyster House– covered section is heated
- Jacksons Landing – partially covered & partially heated
- The Dickens – heated patio & covered
- Spencer’s at the Waterfront – partially covered
- Earl’s Kitchen + Bar
- The Black Swan – covered
- Boston Pizza Burlington South – not covered, but umbrellas at each table
- Beertown Public House – heated but no cover
- Rust BistroBar – covered, offers dining ‘domes’ that must be reserved
- Industria Pizzeria & Bar – covered
- Joe Dogs Gasbar & Grill – 3 heated patios, one under tent
- Sunset Grill, 2500 Appleby Line – covered
- Anchor Bar– not covered
- Piper Arms Pub – covered
Make sure to call to make a reservation and dress in layers so you can really enjoy the outdoor dining experience! And don’t forget to BYOB- Bring your own Blanket!