Enter our Winter Taste of Burlington draw from February 17, 2020 until March 8, 2020 at 11:59 pm. One entry is allowed for every Taste of Burlington meal you eat at a participating restaurant.
There is one grand prize, and the winner will be drawn at random once all ballots have been collected. Entries can be done in- restaurant or online. There will also be gift card giveaways during the program from ballots collected. These ballots once drawn will be re-entered for the grand prize draw. Winner will be announced by April 1, 2020.
The contest is open to all residents of Canada that have reached the age of majority in their province/state of residence. The contest is not open to employees of Tourism Burlington or members of its’ Board of Directors.
The prize is non-transferable, has no cash value and is for promotional purposes only.
- The contest is open to all residents of Canada and prize must be redeemed by someone who has reached the age of majority in their province. The contest is not open to employees of Tourism Burlington and it’s Board of Directors.
- All decisions made by the contest judges with respect to this contest are final.
- Chances of winning vary depending upon the number of eligible entries received.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded and no prize substitutions of cash or otherwise or transfer of the prize will be made.
- The Contest sponsors are not responsible for any problems, failure or technical malfunctions of Canada Post, any telephone system, Internet connection or equipment, computer on-line systems, servers, computer equipment or software which results in lost, misdirected, altered, late or destroyed entries or winner notifications.
- The Contest sponsors are not responsible for any printing, distribution or production errors. The Contest Sponsors may terminate or withdraw this contest for any reason or no reason without liability at their sole discretion.
- By claiming a prize in the contest, each winner agrees to hold harmless the releases from any and all liability, including loss or damage due in whole or in part by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this promotion. Acceptance of his/her prize by any winner shall be as-is, where-is, without any warranty whatsoever from the Contest Sponsors.
- By claiming a prize in the contest, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, without further compensation on the website and on social media channels.
- The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
- The following are prohibited and will result in automatic disqualification from the contest: (1) entering the contest more than once per meal at a participating Taste restaurant; (2) using any method that artificially increases odds of winning; (3) non-compliance with these Rules and Regulations; and (4) any other act which the Contest Sponsors determine, at their sole discretion, jeopardizes the integrity of the contest.
- Winner may be asked to provide proof of meal at participating restaurant by means of showing receipt.
Personal information provided by the participants for the contest will remain on file with Tourism Burlington until the prize is claimed by the winner unless stated otherwise. Collected information from the participants requesting to be notified about future promotions or newsletter sign-ups are the property of Tourism Burlington and won’t be used for any other purposes.
This contest is sponsored by Taste of Burlington and Tourism Burlington.