Enter our Winter Taste of Burlington draw from February 18 until March 10, 2019 at 11:59 pm. One entry is allowed for every Taste of Burlington meal you eat at a participating restaurant.
There are two grand prize draws, and the winners will be drawn at random once all ballots have been collected. Entries can be done in- restaurant or online. The first ballot drawn will win the Myrtle Beach/Porter Airline prize pack and the second ballot drawn will win the Harmony Jewellers Gift Card. Winner will be announced by March 31, 2019. Our grand prizes are generously donated by Visit Myrtle Beach and Porter Airlines and Harmony Fine Jewellers and the winner needs to book travel arrangements by October 31, 2019 for travel by April 30, 2020.
Myrtle Beach Prize Pack includes: 3 nights/4 days Oceanfront accommodations based on double occupancy (property determined by Myrtle Beach Area Convention and Visitors Bureau travel agency, and also based on availability); $100USD dining gift card, 2 tickets for a Carolina Opry show, Brookgreen Gardens and the Skywheel. The value of this package is approximately $1200.00 CAD depending on hotel and time of travel. The land package must be booked by October 31, 2019 and travel completed by April 30, 2020. Blackout dates of April 12-28, 2019; July 1-August 31, 2019; and additional blackout dates may apply surrounding major events. The package is non-transferable and has no cash value. W-9 may be required prior to redemption.
Airfare is included in the prize pack for 2 sponsored by Porter Airlines. The value of the airline tickets is $2500.00 CAD. The airline vouchers are valid until April 30, 2020. All travel must be booked and completed by April 30, 2020. Expired vouchers cannot be extended or reissued. Limited number of voucher seats available per flight. Redemption seats may not be available on all flights as load restrictions and blackouts may apply. Fees and taxes are payable on some markets. Please note that these vouchers cannot be used for group travel reservations with 10 or more passengers and travel must be completed prior to the expiry of the vouchers. Vouchers are fully transferrable, but have no cash value. Vouchers cannot be redeemed towards Porter Escapes packages or Interline flight bookings. Not eligible for resale to third parties.
The contest is open to all residents of Canada and the United States that have reached the age of majority in their province/state of residence. The contest is not open to employees of Tourism Burlington, or Myrtle Beach Area Convention and Visitors Bureau and the Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce or members of its Board of Directors; nor is it open to employees or Board Directors of Porter Airlines or Harmony Fine Jewellers.
The prize is non-transferable, has no cash value and is for promotional purposes only as sponsors of Taste of Burlington and is subject to availability. Declaration of release form must be signed prior to receiving prize package letter and declaration must be returned thirty (30) business days from the time award notification was sent. All booking arrangements must be managed by the winner through Mann Travel, the designated agency for the Myrtle Beach Convention and Visitors Bureau, according to the prize letter. Black out dates will apply including all Canadian and US holidays and will be based on availability of the sponsors.
- The contest is open to all residents of Canada and the United States that have reached the age of majority in their province/state of residence. The contest is not open to employees of Tourism Burlington or Myrtle Beach Area Convention and Visitors Bureau and the Myrtle Beach Chamber of Commerce and members of its Board of Directors,nor is is open to employees of Harmony Fine Jewellers.
- All decisions made by the contest judges with respect to this contest are final.
- Chances of winning vary depending upon the number of eligible entries received.
- Prize must be accepted as awarded and no prize substitutions of cash or otherwise or transfer of the prize will be made.
- The Contest sponsors are not responsible for any problems, failure or technical malfunctions of Canada Post, any telephone system, Internet connection or equipment, computer on-line systems, servers, computer equipment or software which results in lost, misdirected, altered, late or destroyed entries or winner notifications.
- The Contest sponsors are not responsible for any printing, distribution or production errors. The Contest Sponsors may terminate or withdraw this contest for any reason or no reason without liability at their sole discretion.
- By claiming a prize in the contest, each winner agrees to hold harmless the releases from any and all liability, including loss or damage due in whole or in part by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize or participation in this promotion. Acceptance of his/her prize by any winner shall be as-is, where-is, without any warranty whatsoever from the Contest Sponsors.
- By claiming a prize in the contest, each winner consents to the use of his/her name, without further compensation on the website and on social media channels.
- The contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
- The following are prohibited and will result in automatic disqualification from the contest: (1) entering the contest more than once per meal at a participating Taste restaurant; (2) using any method that artificially increases odds of winning; (3) non-compliance with these Rules and Regulations; and (4) any other act which the Contest Sponsors determine, at their sole discretion, jeopardizes the integrity of the contest.
- Winner may be asked to provide proof of meal at participating restaurant by means of showing receipt.
Personal information provided by the participants for the contest will remain on file with Tourism Burlington until the prize is claimed by the winner unless stated otherwise. Collected information from the participants requesting to be notified about future promotions or newsletter sign-ups are the property of Tourism Burlington and won’t be used for any other purposes.
This contest is sponsored by Taste of Burlington, Tourism Burlington, Visit Myrtle Beach, Porter Airlines, Harmony Fine Jewellers and its partners.